Like many of you, we are disappointed with the announcement of the latest Stay at Home order. Unfortunately as a result of the uncertainty with Covid restrictions in the province and city along with reduced registration numbers so far this season, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2021 season in Guelph and Hamilton.
We had hoped that restrictions would lift, and while they still might, at this point we don’t have enough players registered to run a season even if return to play is possible. We understand the hesitancy that many of your teammates may have in registering with the uncertainty still surrounding return to play and believe this is the best decision at this point.
We are once again offering an option for registered players to
- receive a full refund back to your credit card or
- transfer your registration fee to the 2022 season.
In order to inform us of your choice of refund or transfer, we do ask that you follow the instructions below:
- Login to the website at www.sistasinsoccer.com/login
- Enter your user name and password you created when you registered
- On the Dashboard, at the bottom of the page, select your preferred option from the drop down menu
- Click “update”.
We are confident with the vaccine roll out that we should be able to run a successful soccer season in 2022!