April 3, 2020 – COVID19 Update

We hope you are all staying safe and healthy and taking advantage of the warmer weather as much as possible.

We know that some of you have been inquiring about the upcoming summer soccer season. We are still hopeful and planning for a full season and continue to follow the direction of the appropriate government and medical authorities.

We have considered a couple contingency plans if required, including a potential shortened season if necessary, however at this point, as we are not set to start for another 2 months, we are holding off on making any decisions. We plan to begin on May 22/24 (the weekend after the May long weekend).

Registration remains open and we are looking for more players to top up some of the teams so if you have friends interested in playing, encourage them to register.

Stay safe and we’ll update you as any additional information becomes available.